Make a Difference Today
Support Our Horses
Our therapy horses work hard to support our riders, and they deserve the best care possible to ensure they are healthy and happy! As a non-profit, we are grateful for donations that help us provide quality veterinary care and equipment for our horses. Check out the different ways you can help sponsor a horse:
- Champion Level $5000 – Provides the board and care of one therapy horse for one year
- Gold Level $2500 – Provides the adaptive riding tack and equipment for our horses
- Silver Level $1000 – Provides vaccinations for our Pegasus herd for one year
- Bronze level $500 – Provides one year of veterinary care for Clyde or one of his fellow therapy horses.
- Friend Level $100 – Provides horseshoes for one of our therapy horses
Support Our Riders
By sponsoring a rider, you can help us keep our lessons affordable to all who can benefit regardless of ability to pay. The majority of our riders come from low-income families, and many have a hard time paying for lessons. We are always looking for sponsors to help us provide scholarships for those who could not otherwise afford therapeutic riding lessons.
- $2000 – Provides a scholarship for a rider with disabilities for one year
- $1000 – Provides a scholarship for a rider with disabilities for two 12 week sessions
- $500 – Provides a scholarship for a rider with disabilities for a 12 week session
Thank you to our friends at the Chronicle of the Horse for highlighting our therapy horse, Clyde!